Results 1 to 1 of 1
Sky Go Updates
This is a discussion on Sky Go Updates within the Sky Go forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; From today a new version of Sky Go has been released. The new look affects both the web page and ...
- 20-01-16, 03:39 PM #1
Sky Go Updates
From today a new version of Sky Go has been released. The new look affects both the web page and android platforms currently supported.
Sky Go gets its biggest ever redesign - Sky Community
We’ve given Sky Go on the Web and Android a brand new look!
The way you navigate and access great content on the go is changing.
Some of the highlights are below.
(Don’t worry we’re doing some sprucing up on Apple devices too, stay tuned for announcements on that closer to release)
A little bit more detail…
What’s new for web?
- The whole site is navigable from the persistent top menu.
- Sports fans – The sports page now shows all LIVE sports content available to watch. Kind of like the On Now page but just for sport.
- Kids content is easily accessible from the top menu alongside Sport, Sky Movies, Catch Up etc.…
- Sign-in and sign-up options are now at the left hand side. Sign-out by simply hovering over your username.
- The Manage Sky Go Devices page has been redesigned to look much cleaner.
- The Downloads page has been given the same treatment as the manage devices area.
- We’ve now got lovely Poster Art and larger “hero” imagery for selected content.
What about Android?
- A brand new Home Page experience. It looks like your Set Top Box and matches up with the Web look and feel.
- The new On Now design drops you right in on the channel list.
- The top level menu persists when you’re looking through categories for what you want to watch.
- Series page, movie or episode details page and your download queue have all been given a lick of paint.
- You get the Sports tab and Kids tab just like on the Web.
- We also now have Landscape support on the User Interface. Go on, rotate that tablet!