Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky Go Extra

This is a discussion on Sky Go Extra within the Sky Go forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Hi, new to Sky today. Having trouble with setting up Sky Go Extra which I am paying the extra for. ...

Cliffyboy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Sky Go Extra

Hi, new to Sky today. Having trouble with setting up Sky Go Extra which I am paying the extra for. Called the help line earlier and they advised me to go to go.sky.com, set up a SkyID, then go to manage devices where I can register up to 4 devices. No his doesn't work! I can only register 2 and when I click on upgrade to Sky Go Extra, it seems I am also buying a Sky package a well. When I log in to Sky Go, I am unable to watch live tv and the message says I need to subscribe to the package....but I am..!! Help anyone?

2. Advertisement
      Scubbie is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: 02392
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non-Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,240 Times in 2,103 Posts

Re: Sky Go Extra

Hello Cliffyboy and welcome to the forum.

Sky Go Extra should only cost you an additional 5 per month. You should be able to confirm this on your 'My Sky' page and see any pending orders. The My Sky page can be accessed by logging into the Sky website.

The SkyID that you have set up should be the same as the one linked to your account, although I would recommend that you set up a 2nd account for any additional family members so that one account is the master and the others do not have full access to your account. That would allow them to change your direct debit details, for example. Each will need to be linked to the account though.

To check what is and is not registered navigate to the Sky Go page

http://go.sky.com/manage-devices : You may need to log in again to see the details, but the headings should read 'Sky Go Extra' when the service is enabled.

Sky does limit the number of changes that can be made each month. You should be able to add all 4 devices, however if you can't you should be able to from this Thursday as it will be the 1st of the month.

PlusNet Fibre since Jan 2021
      Previously Sky Fibre & Sky BB since 2010.