Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

You'll need to be a sky tv customer with the relevant subscription to view this programme.... I

This is a discussion on You'll need to be a sky tv customer with the relevant subscription to view this programme.... I within the Sky Go forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Just trying to watch Lost on my iPhone 5s on Sky Go, lost which downloads fine on my sky box, ...

mjstokes85 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: EMILKES
      Broadband ISP: BT Infinity 30mb
      Router: BT HH5
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

You'll need to be a sky tv customer with the relevant subscription to view this programme.... I

Just trying to watch Lost on my iPhone 5s on Sky Go, lost which downloads fine on my sky box, available for me to watch, however I cannot watch it on my phone, or indeed any ABC studios box sets on my phone. All of which I can watch fine on my sky box, so what's the problem?! Anyone else having this issue?!

2. Advertisement
      Scubbie is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: 02392
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Q Hub ER110
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,223 Times in 2,092 Posts

Re: You'll need to be a sky tv customer with the relevant subscription to view this programme..

Ok, I have an Android phone but I've just selected the first episode of 24 to watch and it appears to be just fine, apart from the enforced ads at the beginning.

Perhaps someone with an iPhone could check please?

Also mjstokes85, could you just check which subscription you have please?

For ref. I have the old Ent+ & Movies packs with HD & Multiscreen.

Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro: Connected at 80,000 kbps / 20,000 kbps
      Previous ADSL2+ Speed 19999 kbps 1153 kbps, Line Attenuation 17.5 db 6.9 db, Noise Margin 7.5 dB 8.7 dB
      Speedtest: 17.15MB/s 0.97Mb/s Ping 31 ms

James_Mitchell is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited Max
      Router: Sky Q Hub
      Thanks

Re: You'll need to be a sky tv customer with the relevant subscription to view this programme..

Working OK on my iPhone 6 here. Tried a couple of episodes of Lost and they are working OK (both on WiFi and cellular). Same package as Scubbie above here too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to James_Mitchell For This Useful Post:

Scubbie (04-02-15)

bubblegun is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: near Glasgow
      Broadband ISP: Sky ADSL
      Router: Billion 7400
      Sky TV: Sky Q 2TB
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mjstokes85 View Post
      Just trying to watch Lost on my iPhone 5s on Sky Go, lost which downloads fine on my sky box, available for me to watch, however I cannot watch it on my phone, or indeed any ABC studios box sets on my phone. All of which I can watch fine on my sky box, so what's the problem?! Anyone else having this issue?!
      Do you have Sky Go Extra as you need this to do what you are trying to do?
      Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of Sky

mjstokes85 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: EMILKES
      Broadband ISP: BT Infinity 30mb
      Router: BT HH5
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bubblegun View Post
      Do you have Sky Go Extra as you need this to do what you are trying to do?
      Why do I need sky go extra to watch a box set? I have original bundle with movies sports and HD. HD allows me box sets apart from things from variety. I understand this. I am not trying to download lost on Sky go I am trying to watch it. I understand to download I need sky go extra. This is only with ABC studios box sets I have this issue. I can watch them on my box though fine just not on sky go.