Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree2Likes

sky go erro [t;315/ c:4110] how can i fix it

This is a discussion on sky go erro [t;315/ c:4110] how can i fix it within the Sky Go forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; now i get only the [c;110] your connection to sky go had been lost pleae check your intenet connection and ...

Steele11 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Halfway
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Max
      Router: sky Q hub
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      Blog Entries

Re: sky go erro [t;315/ c:4110] how can i fix it

now i get only the [c;110]

your connection to sky go had been lost pleae check your intenet connection and try asgain [c:110]

2. Advertisement
      seawright is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 02392
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steele11 View Post
      now i get only the [c;110]

your connection to sky go had been lost pleae check your intenet connection and try asgain [c:110]
      Assuming your internet connection is ok could your firewall be blocking something?

Thanks
      Blog Entries

i Just got home thanks for your message there checked and firewall settings is off Thanks I don't know what to do now I install operating os x mac system Again saw all my information is not there any morsels trying to see if sky go would be fixed But it seems to be still not working As I had a problem with the computer It wouldn't come on So that's why reinstall the operating system reinstall the operating systemsky go erro [t;315/ c:4110] how can i fix it-screen-shot-2013-06-29-17.37.04.jpg

Thanks
      Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steele11 View Post
      i Just got home thanks for your message there checked and firewall settings is off Thanks I don't know what to do now I install operating os x mac system Again saw all my information is not there any morsels trying to see if sky go would be fixed But it seems to be still not working As I had a problem with the computer It wouldn't come on So that's why reinstall the operating system reinstall the operating systemClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-06-29 at 17.37.04.jpg 
Views:	428 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	4373

the erorr code [c:110] { or [c;510]

So I called today regarding my sky go and she tell me AS I REINSTALLED THE NEW OPERATING SYSTEM FOR MAC Fresh Install At unfortunately that it is not compatible with your operating system I am using sky go on demand it Want work with that operating system You didn't ,she not tell me when I would be Possible to use on a Mac os x version 10.8.4 So it end Wasted my time trying to fix this problem Don't have a workaround to do fixing the Problem , I'll she suggesting what I put it on and old Windows machine don't use Windows 8 It's not compatible with that either lol Come on sky fix this crap out Stop wasting my time And she asked if I would like to get extra I'd like to download I see no way I'm paying for that service when I had that service free of charge last time if you change your terms and conditions and got to pay for that feature know no Thank you Then she offered me It is half price I said no I am sticking to my guns I've not paying for extra At all Change your tent conditions And I would be happy And secure software To your servers so we can watch it So no thank you

Might try windows 7 on a mac bootcamp if i can get my hand on a Version to Try it

daimon is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Hurray!!! We might actually be getting somewhere! I got a call back tonight and SKY have actually conceded that they have a problem and the C110 error has been referred to their developers. I reported this problem several years ago, but all they wanted to do was blame me and my PC.

The reason it has been highlighted now is that we are being "choked on more adverts" and the ability to download and playback later has been removed (unless you are mad enough to pay 5 for the lousy service). which is how I expect most overcame the problem.

The fault seems to be linked to the adverts in that if there is a glitch in the switch from an advert and back to the film or whatever, and after in my experience about 7 minutes the crash happens! Shant hold my breath, but they might find a solution.
      Steele11 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12