Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky Anytime Mobile add service is missing?

This is a discussion on Sky Anytime Mobile add service is missing? within the Sky Go forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; i seemed to be going around in circles i have a nokia N95 8gig and thought i try this program ...

ziceman is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Enniskillen
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Sky Anytime Mobile add service is missing?

i seemed to be going around in circles i have a nokia N95 8gig and thought i try this program but i went and logged into my account and look around the sky anytime mobile tab and do not see anything reference ADD SERVICE, i have sky+ full package with broadband and phone.

Under 'Sky Anytime Mobile', click 'Add Service' and follow the on-screen instructions
      note: i have not used skyplayer yet because i have 5 computers in the house and it's deciding which computer will be best to use this facility.

thx in advance.

2. Advertisement
      PaulSky is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Sky Anytime Mobile add service is missing?

Log into mysky, click on Sky Services at the top of the main page area just under the black bar. Its in there.

ziceman is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Enniskillen
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Sky Anytime Mobile add service is missing?

thankyou very much, it's amazing i looked and looked for hours and it was there under my nose all the time.

i'm still confused as i'm looking at the faqs and came across one says 5 and another saying it is free to the point it will be my operater network which will bill me.

Charges
      Are there any charges for using Sky Anytime Mobile? If you subscribe to Sky TV, or have a registered active Sky Bet account, you can get Sky Anytime Mobile for no extra charge. When using Sky Anytime Mobile your mobile operator's GPRS or 3G data tariff will apply to the data you download when you view the stories, videos, and other information available. For more information regarding data tariffs and packages, and the way in which your mobile operator charges for downloading data, please contact your operator.

How much does Sky Mobile TV cost?

Each Sky Mobile TV package costs 5 a month for unlimited viewing (subject to any fair usage policy of your network operator). Please check with your network operator for any promotional offers and for specific information on channels and charges.