Results 1 to 3 of 3
This is a discussion on Few Questions within the Sky Go forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; If these have already been answered, or are somewhere in plain sight and im just missing them, then i apologise ...
- 27-01-08, 12:49 PM #1
If these have already been answered, or are somewhere in plain sight and im just missing them, then i apologise
Does it cost me any extra to activate sky anytime for my pc via the mysky portal?
If i need to pay to watch certain programmes, will it warn me of this or will it just charge it to my account?
Finally, what sorta programmes do we get for free? Anything actually worth registering / downloading anytime for? Im subscribed to the full package with sky if that helps..
- 27-01-08, 01:22 PM #2Skyuser Serial SpammerExchange: RedditchBroadband ISP: Max & VM VIP-85 & Be* ProRouter: Sagem F@ST 2504Sky TV:
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Redditch, WestMidlands, England, UK
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
- Blog Entries
Re: Few Questions
1. It does not cost you anything to activate or to download Anytime from the MySky Portal.
2. Yes, All the "PAY" content is marked, Same for the "PPV. It explains it better - About Sky Anytime On PC
3. You can actually find out what is free/available to you, By visiting - https://anytimepc.sky.com/vod/page/home.do?l=l (Its basicly the anytime portal, In a flash website). There is tons of free content on there, If you go on (https://anytimepc.sky.com/vod/conten...tent/search.do) and then Filter by "Bonus" you can see all the free stuff (based on your subscription).
- 27-01-08, 03:05 PM #3