Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Help with Skytime please

This is a discussion on Help with Skytime please within the Sky Go forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Got some credit to my sky account for the phone calls. Dear Customer Account Number: Thank you for your email. ...

totalwar is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Bermonsey
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky HD T1x2
      Thanks

Re: Help with Skytime please

Got some credit to my sky account for the phone calls.

Dear

Customer Account Number:

Thank you for your email.

I am sorry to learn of the problems you have experienced with the Sky Anytime for PC service.

Having checked your account I note that this issue has been escalated to our Technical Support team for Sky Anytime on PC with case reference .

This team will contact you directly to discuss the problems you have experienced; unfortunately I am unable to advise of a timescale for this contact.

I note your comments regarding a refund for the problems you have experienced with this service; unfortunately as this is a free service to Sky customers I am unable to provide any refunds relating to this service.

You have indicated that you have tried to upgrade your Sky package online but encountered an error message, if you would like to advise me of the service you would like to upgrade to then I will be pleased to arrange this.

It is regrettable that you have incurred costs when trying to contact us and therefore, as a gesture of goodwill I’ve arranged that you to receive a viewing credit of £15.00 on your account, with my compliments. If you were to subscribe to our Sky Talk service then you would not be charged for calls to Sky, for details of this service please call us on 08442 414141.

I am sorry that I have been unable to resolve your Sky Anytime enquiry on this occasion and I hope that this will be addressed when our technical team contacts you.

If I can be of any further assistance please contact me.

Yours sincerely

William Cunningham

Customer Liaison

2. Advertisement
      Martin4Jay is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by totalwar View Post
      Got some credit to my sky account for the phone calls.

Dear

Customer Account Number:

Thank you for your email.

I am sorry to learn of the problems you have experienced with the Sky Anytime for PC service.

Having checked your account I note that this issue has been escalated to our Technical Support team for Sky Anytime on PC with case reference .

This team will contact you directly to discuss the problems you have experienced; unfortunately I am unable to advise of a timescale for this contact.

I note your comments regarding a refund for the problems you have experienced with this service; unfortunately as this is a free service to Sky customers I am unable to provide any refunds relating to this service.

You have indicated that you have tried to upgrade your Sky package online but encountered an error message, if you would like to advise me of the service you would like to upgrade to then I will be pleased to arrange this.

It is regrettable that you have incurred costs when trying to contact us and therefore, as a gesture of goodwill Iíve arranged that you to receive a viewing credit of £15.00 on your account, with my compliments. If you were to subscribe to our Sky Talk service then you would not be charged for calls to Sky, for details of this service please call us on 08442 414141.

I am sorry that I have been unable to resolve your Sky Anytime enquiry on this occasion and I hope that this will be addressed when our technical team contacts you.

If I can be of any further assistance please contact me.

Yours sincerely

William Cunningham

Customer Liaison
      Well done totalwar lets hope they can sort the problem quickly. We had the same amount given to us so cost of inflation hasn't changed since last year then
      Take care
      Martin

Thanks

It been 7 months as it is now since I had this error now and been waiting and waiting and so on and so on.lol

Thanks Martin.

Thanks

Yessssssssssss it is fixed and have no idea how, no one from sky tec support has let me know that they fixed it at last. I am one happy bunny now.

Not what I thought it was the veiwing card number still my old one in my sky account.The only thing I changed is my sky subs which is now full movies sports and entertainment packs.

Martin4Jay is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by totalwar View Post
      Yessssssssssss it is fixed and have no idea how, no one from sky tec support has let me know that they fixed it at last. I am one happy bunny now.

Not what I thought it was the veiwing card number still my old one in my sky account.The only thing I changed is my sky subs which is now full movies sports and entertainment packs.
      That's good that's what I find frustrating about sky they never tell you. I think there customer service approach needs looking into.
      We were away in Cornwall last week, we are using the Slingbox Solo and found it brilliant for the laptop and mobile, except for Skybox+ It crashed on the Sunday and we rang Sky up and was told we would have to turn off the skybox + from the mains and leave off for 5 minutes, but with us being away 250 miles away can be difficult and was told there was nothing they could do. The only hope for us was to have a power cut well after 4 days into the holiday we found the skybox + was up and running and when we got home there was no power cut. You wonder how we would have known, well our touch lamps light up if we have a power cut, well it just proves you cant always believe what sky assistants tell you.
      I'm very happy for you though.

Cheers
      Martin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Martin4Jay View Post
      That's good that's what I find frustrating about sky they never tell you. I think there customer service approach needs looking into.
      We were away in Cornwall last week, we are using the Slingbox Solo and found it brilliant for the laptop and mobile, except for Skybox+ It crashed on the Sunday and we rang Sky up and was told we would have to turn off the skybox + from the mains and leave off for 5 minutes, but with us being away 250 miles away can be difficult and was told there was nothing they could do. The only hope for us was to have a power cut well after 4 days into the holiday we found the skybox + was up and running and when we got home there was no power cut. You wonder how we would have known, well our touch lamps light up if we have a power cut, well it just proves you cant always believe what sky assistants tell you.
      I'm very happy for you though.

Cheers
      Martin

Cheers for the support over the months still working ok.

Thanks

I can't believe this but due too a datebase error I got the same problem again.I can't download anything say I don't have the subs needed to download>even though I have the full package.Accept I can't get sky too upgrade to sky HD sub because of the same database error.I been told that quite a few sky users could be affected by by this error something happen on the 13th Oct and there been errors with Sky veiwing card and there database ever since.I made 5 calls today and still not sorted anything out I not spending 7 months again I hope.

Checked with skyplayer Tech support last night and the veiwing card number fine connected to skyplayer software correctly.
      Last edited by totalwar; 30-10-09 at 08:52 AM.

Thanks

I been told That my HD box is disabled and can't upgrade to SkyHD or Multi-room.but I still can watch skyworld package.But cannot download anything though Skyplayer.Phone again this morning.still can't fix it but been pass on to the resolution department.Been promised that be fix by to day or tommorrow at latest.Had a very helpful lass even phone me back as I had waited so long on the phone.

Thanks

Ho well 72 hours up no contact more lies from resolution and 48hours is up from when skyplayer tech was to phone back.Phoned back today to be told tech support that it is a data base error but can give no idea how long before someone from software techs can have a look at my account could be 3 days could be week could be a month who knows.

Thanks

Sent a complain e-mail as not geting a service I paying for

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast