Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Help with Skytime please

This is a discussion on Help with Skytime please within the Sky Go forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Originally Posted by richone54 ^^ LOL, was only joking, it's nice to see abit of colour now and again Yeah ...

Martin4Jay is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Help with Skytime please

Quote Originally Posted by richone54 View Post
      ^^ LOL, was only joking, it's nice to see abit of colour now and again
      Yeah no problem I just get bored sometimes so i just like to mess around with the colors on here just pass the time away
      Take care
      Martin

2. Advertisement
      richone54 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: watford
      Broadband ISP: Virgin
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Other
      Thanks

sounds like fun, might try it myself sometime

totalwar is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Bermonsey
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky HD T1x2
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Martin4Jay View Post
      Totalwar I think I mention this a while ago you still have to pay for the Box office as you would if you going to view it on the TV here is the link https://anytimepc.sky.com/vod/conten...otionalPage.do
      Entertainment as you can see some are free some are not https://anytimepc.sky.com/vod/conten...otionalPage.do

but as you getting the movies I think that's all your entitled to what I would suggest for you to do is ask a question on another subject what about the movie forum you might get more luck with the problem.Good luck
      Martin
      see pic's your see what I mean

Yes I know I would have pay for box office content but when I try download it I get the error "upgrade to get this"even before the page you get to pay for a box office movie. I never use to get this error last year was working fine.

I upgraded to all skymixes and movies options now so when I go to download anything "mark bonus" or "free" on it I should not be getting "upgrade to get this"
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help with Skytime please-untitled.jpg   Help with Skytime please-untitled2.jpg   Help with Skytime please-untitled3.jpg  
      Last edited by totalwar; 28-03-08 at 04:07 AM.

Exchange:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by totalwar View Post
      see pic's your see what I mean

Yes I know I would have pay for box office content but when I try download it I get the error "upgrade to get this"even before the page you get to pay for a box office movie. I never use to get this error last year was working fine.

I upgraded to all skymixes and movies options now so when I go to download anything "mark bonus" or "free" on it I should not be getting "upgrade to get this"
      Hi Totalwar,
      Why isn't life simple
      what we will do is have ago ourselves later on, see if it will work for us I must admit we never tried downloaded anything from the skymix.
      Other from that I think it's back to Technical support.
      Cheers mate
      Martin

P.S Nice rainbow richone54

Exchange:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Tried it last night on the Lap Top and it worked with the free download and also gave me the option to pay per view with no "upgrade to get this" problems.

What I would suggest is

1 Ring customer services and send an email so you will have a receipt as a reference find out if the can sort the problem out give them 5 days to sort the problem out if not successful but remember to ask the assistants name and a reference number then take it to Technical support.

if you still have a problem with this and had no corresponce from them within 5 more working day then I would write to William Cunningham
      AllCustomerCareEscalation@bskyb.com
      I do hope you will get your problem sorted and good luck
      Martin

Thanks

Well been in contact with tec support for skyanytime for two days now still no luck at the moment.I even downgraded to windows xp lol still same error.The error is at there end.Same old info as well there three pc's have to be updated they updated them and up upgraded my sky package to a even number still no good.Just waiting now on higher tec support who deals with there IT syslem now to phone me hopefully be tomorrow on Sunday.

Exchange:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by totalwar View Post
      Well been in contact with tec support for skyanytime for two days now still no luck at the moment.I even downgraded to windows xp lol still same error.The error is at there end.Same old info as well there three pc's have to be updated they updated them and up upgraded my sky package to a even number still no good.Just waiting now on higher tec support who deals with there IT syslem now to phone me hopefully be tomorrow on Sunday.
      I would still give them 5 working day's from the time of the last call and then I would write an email to William Cunningham
      AllCustomerCareEscalation@bskyb.com.

I do wish you luck and hope you wont need the nut cracker
      Cheers mate
      Martin

theons100 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: shirley
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Hi Guys.

I tried to use Anytime on PC for the first time the other day....I managed to spend 45mins on the phone to Sky Anytime Support trying to get it set up. I changed my user account name (apparently I was using a secondary user ID) and set it all up as normal with the lovely Sky lady on the phone.
      When I finally tried to download something I got the same message "Upgrade to Get This" instead of "Get This".
      I have the full Sky World Package!!
      The lady took my details and said Tech Support would phone me back with an answer to a "Well Documented Problem". They phoned me back within an hour but unfortunately I missed the call. They left a message saying they would call back but never did....They didn't even leave a number for me to get back to them on and as such I will have to spend my time (and Money) on the phone again....V.FRUSTRATING.

Thanks

Well still no update as yet but customer service rep been really good keeping me updated on what going on still waiting on IT department to get to my problem.

Thanks

Still no news as yet looks like Im not going to get any where again with this fault seems quite a few have this error as well.From what the last rep told me on the phone.
      Asked for a little compensation as not had full anytime now for around 6 months now said no.Well really had enough now if I was not tied in another 12months contract I be off by now.

The fault at there end it's a IT error why is it taking them so long for them to sort out I never know.
      Last edited by totalwar; 05-04-08 at 02:06 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast