Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Anytime Remote Record

This is a discussion on Anytime Remote Record within the Sky Go forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Just discovered that Sky Anytime is finally supported on my mobile (N73) purely by chance. However Remote Record is refusing ...

Luffer is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Hailsham
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Anytime Remote Record

Just discovered that Sky Anytime is finally supported on my mobile (N73) purely by chance. However Remote Record is refusing to work claiming "We could not find your Remote Record profile". This sounded odd because I've used Remote Record before so already had set up my profile. I checked on my Sky box and account and was told that my mobile number is already registered when I tried to re-enter it. So any ideas how I get it working again? The box is saying it's all set up, but the mobile app tells me it's not!

I've tried removing all details and starting from scratch, but the same problem keeps occurring.

2. Advertisement
      roderickroy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Anytime Remote Record

Had very similar problem being told that the number was already registered just because I had tried, unsuccessfully, to register that number before. I phoned their technical assistance they promissed to remove the "shadow" of the number so that I could register later, but still exactly the same result! - I registered my wife's instead!

spookster is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0151
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Anytime Remote Record

you have another registered account with that number.they found mine i forgot id set up another