Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Question regarding using imap iMac/Iphone

This is a discussion on Question regarding using imap iMac/Iphone within the Sky Email and Portal Log-in forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hi I have set up mail on my mac through sky using imap. The account seems to be syncing ok ...

carl31 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD 1TB
      Thanks

Question regarding using imap iMac/Iphone

Hi

I have set up mail on my mac through sky using imap. The account seems to be syncing ok on my mac and iphone for The inbox and sent items but i am having a few issues when deleting emails, Its not showing the same on the mac and phone, I seem to have 2 trashs folders on the mac, and two folders on the phone, I Would just like it in one folder if possible on both, The inbox and sent items seem to be fine on both just the trash/deleted items folders.

Do i have to do something on my sky email account settings ? if anyone could share any tips that would be brilliant.
      Last edited by carl31; 02-11-12 at 10:36 AM.

2. Advertisement