Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Email Major problems

This is a discussion on Email Major problems within the Sky Email and Portal Log-in forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; If it's the sky supplied splitter call sky tv tech, explain it to them and tell them you are willing ...

PaulSky is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Email Major problems

If it's the sky supplied splitter call sky tv tech, explain it to them and tell them you are willing to replace the faulty unit if they credit your account for the cost plus a small compensatory ammount as goodwill.

2. Advertisement
      colinhepburn is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Connect
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSky View Post
      If it's the sky supplied splitter call sky tv tech, explain it to them and tell them you are willing to replace the faulty unit if they credit your account for the cost plus a small compensatory ammount as goodwill.

Hi Paul
      Yes if this is the primary source of the problem its just a simple lead change i will find out from this diagnostic's chap on Tuesday and take it from there you see all this manager had to do was look at it logically and think well if its not the customer's equipment and its not the sky email so lets see if we can help him by passing it on the the correct department but no he had to argue the fact its Microsoft's but there you go a other reason why Sky Gets a bad name and i will be contacting head office about him

Thanks again
      Paul
      The Blues Man

Smithy99 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Irby
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

colinhepburn :- Thanks for your PM but as this is a public forum I will continue to post where I want to.

Just because you may not like the answers I give you does not mean that the advice or comments I make are not correct, they may be my opinion but I am entitlied to view them, you don't have to take any notice of them if you don't want to.

I still maintain that the faulty splitter is your property and as such your problem, buy another one or remove it in favour of a filtered faceplate which would cure all the problems with the internal wiring.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234