Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Email and password

This is a discussion on Email and password within the Sky Email and Portal Log-in forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hello again, only me I have recently got my Sky MID LLU package and got all the paperwork for my ...

paul thompson is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: BEESTON
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky+
      Thanks

Email and password

Hello again, only me

I have recently got my Sky MID LLU package and got all the paperwork for my email address, username and password (in a seperate letter) etc. But for the life of me I cannot get in to my email

I keep getting this :

My Sky Login
      Username

Enter your username here
      Your username must be between 3 and 32 characters long with no spaces and contain alphanumeric characters only
      Example: arnie67823 The highlighted field above has an invalid value. Please correct it.
      Your username must be between 3 and 32 characters long with no spaces and contain alphanumeric characters only
      Example: arnie67823
      Password

Your password cannot contain your username or the word 'password'. It must contain 7 - 25 characters, start with a letter and use a combination of letters and numbers with no spaces eg Testing1 Remember me

Am I entering something wrong, can I reset anything as it doesn't even recongnise my email address

2. Advertisement
      PaulSky is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Email and password

Sky.com, ckick on sign in, your username is the details as on the letter, lower case, no @sky.com on the end. If the password won't work just click on the forgotten my password link under the user name and password boxes and this will take you through the password reset process. If you still cannot get in then you will need to call 08442 410 515 and ask tier 1 to get it sorted for you.