Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

New email verification

This is a discussion on New email verification within the Sky Email and Portal Log-in forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hi, I have created new user accounts for members of my family and given them all a sky.com email address. ...

navigator is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01909
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

New email verification

Hi,

I have created new user accounts for members of my family and given them all a sky.com email address. For each one I create, the system says that a verification email has been sent to the address. When I log in as each person there is no verification email, when I set up the email account there is a verify link to click on that produces a text box asking for a verification code sent in the verification email that didn't arrive..........!!!!!!

Any help is welcomed

navigator

2. Advertisement
      PaulSky is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: New email verification

Are you creating the account in mysky? If not you are doing it wrong and that is what is causing it to not appear.
      Create an additional user:

1. Log into your My Sky account.
      2. Under Edit My Sky Profile, click on Manage Additional Users.
      3. Click on Set Up An Additional User and fill in the required fields marked with an asterisk(*).
      4. Follow the online instructions, ensuring that your required email address is entered in the field marked Username.
      5. Once the form is complete, click Next.
      6. Complete the required fields marked with an asterisk(*).
      Ensure that you tick the box marked 'I have read and agree to the sky.com terms & conditions' after you have read and understood them.
      7. Select Submit to complete the process.
      And you must log into your main sky.com account, go to mysky and create them there, will not work in a normal sky.com log in as it must be the main user name for the account creating the sub accounts.