Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky Additional Emailers

This is a discussion on Sky Additional Emailers within the Sky Email and Portal Log-in forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; This is the 1st time I`ve configured Additional Emailers ever.I am using Sky and Windows Mail.All 4 members of my ...

pntalbot8 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Sky Additional Emailers

This is the 1st time I`ve configured Additional Emailers ever.I am using Sky and Windows Mail.All 4 members of my family can make and receive Emails from 1 desktop computer in the house.My question is, when an Email comes in and it says for Example from Joe Bloggs ,all four people at that stage, don`t know who it is for, unless clicking into it.When I configured it, all of us have the same Password and when we go into this incoming mail a Password, is not requested. So how do we stop looking at each other`s Mail in error-- I am overlooking something, is it all seperate passwords ? ? If so does a Box come up, on clicking the incoming Mail and then, do you put your appropriate Password in. I can`t see anywhere in `SKY User` that actually tells you, the Operation in detail, of what happens.Sorry to be an Idiot but, nobody else to ask --nobody I know, has Multiple Emailers.
      Last edited by pntalbot8; 13-06-08 at 02:20 PM.

2. Advertisement
      PaulSky is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Sky Additional Emailers

If you have all the accounts downloading via Windows Mail on the same pc login account on windows they will all go to the same email inbox. You either need to add a rule/ filter to windows mail to seperate them into different folders or get each person to log in under a different account on the pc and set each persons account up with only their email details.
      Either that or just get them to log into sky.com email and tools using their own user names (front end of the email address).