Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Different user accounts in outlook express

This is a discussion on Different user accounts in outlook express within the Sky Email and Portal Log-in forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hi i have set up my outlook express to receive my sky mail and my old ntlworld account mail (AT ...

ross-wfc is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01923
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Different user accounts in outlook express

Hi i have set up my outlook express to receive my sky mail and my old ntlworld account mail (AT LONG LONG LAST)!!!! But the problem now is that all my wifes emails are comming into my outlook express mail box. We have different user accounts on our pc and i cant work out how to divert her mail to her account can anybody help please?

2. Advertisement
      peixedourado is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: ?
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Different user accounts in outlook express

Hi

New to this myself so could be wrong but I suspect you're maybe having similar problems to mine (cf post "sending from non-sky email accounts") if you set up your non-sky account to send via sky all the messages you send will show up as if they were sent by your main sky account. hence all replies will go back to that account and end up in your email. to get round this you need to go to mail settings>accounts in the webmail and add the non-sky account in there as an alternative email address send from. unfortunately this isn't totally transparent (hence my moan) but at least the replies will go to the right place.

hth

pd

kimc is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Pontefract
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Different user accounts in outlook express

I'm having a similar problem, hubby and myself have different user names and passwords and mine is set up in windows mail on pc and his is set up in outlook express on his laptop. But I am receiving his sky mail!