Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

It appears that I've totally lost my account in this move

This is a discussion on It appears that I've totally lost my account in this move within the Sky Email and Portal Log-in forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Last night I managed to log in briefly but before doing so had to change my password as it wasn't ...

kentmonkey is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

It appears that I've totally lost my account in this move

Last night I managed to log in briefly but before doing so had to change my password as it wasn't what I thought it was.

I logged in and proceeded to try and change my settings but it kept timing out so I gave up and decided to try again tonight.

I managed to get on to Sky Tools briefly tonight but it wouldn't let me in using the details I had changed it to last night, so I once again reset my password. Again no luck getting in.

I then tried the Google unlock page that was linked to earlier but that told me that my username and password did not match, using both the 'new' password I had just set up and last nights password.

I've since managed to get back on Sky Tools to try and log in again, but it won't recognise my Username at all. I've even tried getting a username reminder but it says it can't find me.

Has anyone else had this? What on earth could have happened!

2. Advertisement
      Tim1964 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Hoddesdon
      Broadband ISP: BT Infinity
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: It appears that I've totally lost my account in this move

Can't help I'm afraid, except to say you're not alone.

I've tried every permutation of username and password that I can think it should be (including UPPER and lowercases) and the one time tonight I did get through, it can't find my username either.

PaulSky is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: It appears that I've totally lost my account in this move

It's not lost, if the situation does not change for you and the username is saying invalid and you are typing it in correctly then either wait and try again later or call tech support and they can check the system to make sure that the user name is still there. If it is then all should resolve by Monday and it it doesn't resolve then it can be escalated to the email team to be sorted out.