Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Trying to set up OnDemand on Sky Website and constantly attaching Multiroom to my order

This is a discussion on Trying to set up OnDemand on Sky Website and constantly attaching Multiroom to my order within the Sky On Demand forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Can anyone help me here. I had in the past set up the on demand service but today I went ...

Villordsutch is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01925
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Trying to set up OnDemand on Sky Website and constantly attaching Multiroom to my order

Can anyone help me here. I had in the past set up the on demand service but today I went to use it and it was gone. So I followed the instructions and went to the site where I was prompted to select it again so I did.

My order statement then appeared with what I already have and On Demand, but right at the top of the order was multiroom. So I chose to edit it, which in turn takes you back to the page to select on demand. Selecting it again, back to the statement with Multiroom. Clear statement. Add On Demand and again multiroom appears.

ARRRGGGGHHHHHH!

How do I stop this?

2. Advertisement
      seawright is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 02392
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Thanks

Re: Trying to set up OnDemand on Sky Website and constantly attaching Multiroom to my order

Are you sure that On Demand is not already in your package? Log into mysky and under "My Package" click the link "View my package details". Check if On Demand is shewn with a tick under "TV Package Extras".

If it is, then On demand is already in your package and the only way to order it again is to take out a multiroom subscription so that you can get On Demand on a second box.

What happens if you try selecting On Demand from your TV guide?
      Last edited by seawright; 11-11-12 at 06:58 PM.

Villordsutch is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01925
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Thanks

Re: Trying to set up OnDemand on Sky Website and constantly attaching Multiroom to my order

Turns out I did have it but as I don't turn my box of at the mains every two weeks or so I never received the update. The chap on the phone was rather patient and got it all sorted with me.