Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
    Like Tree66Likes

1 more sleep...

This is a discussion on 1 more sleep... within the Sky Broadband (Fibre) Help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; ye the fibre cabinet IS on the opposite side of the main road to the pcp cab, with a big ...

jdsimp1234 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: SWBNP - Bridgend .South Wales
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: 1 more sleep...

ye the fibre cabinet IS on the opposite side of the main road to the pcp cab, with a big sticker on it saying "BT fibre is here..."

2. Advertisement
      Moxey is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Redditch
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro
      Router: SkyQ Hub ER110
      Sky TV: SkyQ 2TB + Mini
      Thanks

Re: 1 more sleep...

Quote Originally Posted by jdsimp1234 View Post
      ye the fibre cabinet IS on the opposite side of the main road to the pcp cab, with a big sticker on it saying "BT fibre is here..."
      Exactly,
      forgive me if i got the wrong end of the stick but i took your comment as another dig towards me regarding our previous debate on this when i tried to tell you that the actual cab with the number 30 on it that you posted a pic of was the original PCP cab that your copper line goes through and not the actual fiber cab that your SFU will route through, i took it that you were trying to make a point that i was wrong and that the cab with a 30 on it was your actual fiber cab which it isnt, its across the road as you now said.

Maybe its just the way you worded the post and you just meant that the number 30 PCP along with the corresponding fiber cab that connects to it was the 1 your on and if so then i appologise for jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465