Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Problems Upgrading to Sky Fibre

This is a discussion on Problems Upgrading to Sky Fibre within the Sky Broadband (Fibre) Help forums, part of the Sky Broadband help and support category; Hi guys, I'm really in desperate need for FTTC . Having moved out of a BT Infinity household a few ...

billybear is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: MRASH
      Broadband ISP: BT Infinity
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Problems Upgrading to Sky Fibre

Hi guys,

I'm really in desperate need for FTTC. Having moved out of a BT Infinity household a few months ago to getting Sky Broadband. I've logged into my account and clicked on Upgrade, then Broadband and Talk under the MySky section. Nothing comes up for FTTC.

I've called Sky who keep on saying FTTC is available from the 12th (which I know is tomorrow). Whoever I speak to on the phone always say they are unable to upgrade current customers to fibre, but judging off the comments on here that is rubbish.

I've gone on the BT Infinity website and put in my phone number, postcode and address and it states I could go with BT and get 40Mbs down and 6.1Mbs up.

Is there a specific number I should ring or talk to or a particular page on the web :S Please help.

2. Advertisement
      Moxey is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Redditch
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro
      Router: SkyQ Hub ER110
      Sky TV: SkyQ 2TB + Mini
      Thanks

Re: Problems Upgrading to Sky Fibre

Orders are not going to be possible over the phone till end of the month it seems but from tomorrow it should be available to order from Sky.com/broadband, theres no official product pages for it yet only the trial page which is where it states the availability from the 12th in the small print, i guess its just a case of having to be patient and see what happens on the sky site tomorrow.

Trial Page