I phoned Sky up around 15th of November and told them i want to order broadband. So the woman helped me through the process and i gave her my MAC code and all other details needed. She then said that her computer had crashed and that she will have to enter all the information again. So i waited untill she rebooted her computer and gave her the information again. She said that there is a problem and needs to ring technical support. She also said that she would ring me back in 15 minutes. Surprise, surprise there was no call back. The next day i rang sky up and the man said i had a DSL Pending order on my line and that I would have to get this sorted before i could order sky BB. I rang up BT and they told me it would be gone on the 28th November. I rang sky up once again but this time i put myself through to the status of an order telephone line. A woman answered and said i have not ordered broadband but 5minutes later she said its just came up that you have ordered our broadband MAX option. I asked her about the DSL pending order and she said that BT gave them a date of the 22nd of November.

As you all know that today is the 21st of November and according to sky i should be connected to sky BB tomorrow. However, because i have had no letter nor router i gave them a ring. The man who answered said that Sky Cancelled my broadband on the 17th November (Yeah thanks for informing me sky!) because of data issues at their end. The man spoke to his manager and he said to me that they should have fixed the data problem by now. He also said that if you do not get a call back by friday ring us back and we will tell you if there have been any updates and that I should hopefully be connected to sky in 2 weeks.

So I shall keep you informed...