Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Amstrad DRX780UK-C and Anytime+

This is a discussion on Amstrad DRX780UK-C and Anytime+ within the Sky Anytime + forums, part of the Sky On Demand category; Yeah couldn't believe my luck when I got offered that, was just going for a anytime+ box so was delighted ...

alienaeon is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01872
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Amstrad DRX780UK-C and Anytime+

Yeah couldn't believe my luck when I got offered that, was just going for a anytime+ box so was delighted to be offered it.

2. Advertisement
      Stumpy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Stainton
      Broadband ISP: Sky Ultrafast 1
      Router: Sky Hub SR203
      Sky TV: Sky Q 2TB
      Thanks

Re: Amstrad DRX780UK-C and Anytime+

Quote Originally Posted by alienaeon View Post
      Though this might help
      I just E-mailed sky complaints explaining the problem and got a call back within 10mins!!!
      Spoke to a really helpful guy who instantly offered me a new free box or a 1TB box for 49, so I took that, can't believe how simple it was compared to going though there customer services who were no help at all. Now very happy with sky again
      I think you must have been very lucky there, I emailed them days ago and have had nothing other than the standard "yup we got it" response.

This is really starting to get irritating now. Not only the length of time it has taken, and the VERY poor communications, but also the fact that the last couple of updates seem to have made our box much more unstable. We are currently on version .03 and it has become rather sluggish, plus several times recently it has just frozen up, requiring us to completely switch it off and back on again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123