Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Amstrad DRX780UK-C anytime+ upgrade.

This is a discussion on Amstrad DRX780UK-C anytime+ upgrade. within the Sky Anytime + forums, part of the Sky On Demand category; Has anyone been lucky enough to get the upgrade yet. Im still waiting. Tried to manually upgrade as suggested but ...

coope66 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Pontefract
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Angry Amstrad DRX780UK-C anytime+ upgrade.

Has anyone been lucky enough to get the upgrade yet. Im still waiting. Tried to manually upgrade as suggested but software stays the same, however i do now seem to have lost modem status in settings and signal,don't know why .

2. Advertisement
      coope66 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Pontefract
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: Amstrad DRX780UK-C anytime+ upgrade.

Just read on another forum the 890 and 895 are done and there moving onto Pace boxes. What about the 780's. I know people say there are problems with them and the software. So are sky going to give us a new box so we can get anytime+ , i know its a free service but i pay the same as someone with a 890 or 895 and a Pace box. Sky gave me this box , i didnt choose it. If they knew they were rolling out Anytime+ then why did they give out problamatic boxes.

simon194 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: NDHAS
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Q Hub with Billion 8800NL in bridge mode
      Sky TV: Sky Q 2TB
      Thanks

Re: Amstrad DRX780UK-C anytime+ upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by coope66 View Post
      Just read on another forum the 890 and 895 are done and there moving onto Pace boxes. What about the 780's. I know people say there are problems with them and the software. So are sky going to give us a new box so we can get anytime+ , i know its a free service but i pay the same as someone with a 890 or 895 and a Pace box. Sky gave me this box , i didnt choose it. If they knew they were rolling out Anytime+ then why did they give out problamatic boxes.
      They will be upgrading 780's soon because some have had the v9 EPG update which is required prior to the Darwin update. Unfortuanately both the Amstrad 780 and Thomson boxes are the problem ones and the later 780's had a hardware change as well.