Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

100 Quidco Cashback on Anytime+

This is a discussion on 100 Quidco Cashback on Anytime+ within the Sky Anytime + forums, part of the Sky On Demand category; If you haven't yet signed up to Anytime+ it seems that Quidco are offering 100 cashback until Dec 31st ... ...

Deathstar is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Huyton
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

100 Quidco Cashback on Anytime+

If you haven't yet signed up to Anytime+ it seems that Quidco are offering 100 cashback until Dec 31st ... quidco.com/sky-digital/ I'll try it later to see if it tracks,anyone else trying it let us know if it tracks.
      Last edited by NewsreadeR; 30-10-10 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Made unclickable, as the deal is for new customers only. I will put it back if proven otherwise.

2. Advertisement
      Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,616 Posts

Re: 100 Quidco Cashback on Anytime+

I have already signed up, so can't qualify, but it looks too good to be true.

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifi_information_view.html/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.

SadBloke is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Thanks

You only get 100 as a new customer taking the HD box, HD Pack and Broadband Unlimited.

Nothing for existing subscribers.

Isitme is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Bannockburn
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SadBloke View Post
      You only get 100 as a new customer taking the HD box, HD Pack and Broadband Unlimited.

I thought that would be the case, just another carrot I suppose.

TomD

Please note the views and recommendations in my posts are my own and in no way reflect the views of SkyUser.

Useful Utilites

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wifi_information_view.html/ TCPOptimiser /Test Socket

Note - When downloading always select the Custom install or you will end up with stuff you don't want.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SadBloke View Post

Unless you have inside knowledge that is contrary to the section on the Quidco page,, quidco.com/sky-digital/ I would take it as a current offer.It maybe that you haven't studied the link closely but it clearly lists Anytime+ as its latest offer.Time will tell because someone reading this will activate Anytime+ via Quidco and will be able to report whether it tracks or not.Unfortunately my box is a Samsung and is not ready for Anytime+ at the moment.It costs nothing and it would be foolish for anyone who has not yet activated Anytime+ not to do so via Quidco.Quidcos T&Cs hint that deals are for new customers but I know that is not always the case because I was awarded cashback for a Broadband upgrade at the beginning of the year.Nothing ventured,nothing gained.
      Last edited by NewsreadeR; 30-10-10 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Made unclickable, as the deal is for new customers only. I will put it back if proven otherwise.

NewsreadeR is offline Site Founder
      Exchange: Marshalls Cross
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      Blog Entries

The T and C's say;

Cashback is not paid on existing customer sales (existing customers are deemed to be customers who have had Sky within the last 12 months).

Which is pretty normal.
      ~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~

Exchange:
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstar View Post
      Unless you have inside knowledge that is contrary to the section on the Quidco page,, quidco.com/sky-digital/ I would take it as a current offer.It maybe that you haven't studied the link closely but it clearly lists Anytime+ as its latest offer.
      I never said it didn't. The Quidco page says that cashback is for new subscribers only. It also says that cashback is based on what package you buy. To get Anytime+ you need a Sky HD box, so to get the full 100 quid you need to order the box, HD pack and Unlimited broadband.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewsreadeR View Post
      The T and C's say;

Cashback is not paid on existing customer sales (existing customers are deemed to be customers who have had Sky within the last 12 months).

Which is pretty normal.
      Perhaps you can explain to me then, why, at the beginning of the year as an existing Sky customer, I was able to upgrade to 20meg Broadband via Quidco and receive 25 cash back ? If you look at their site now, you will see two offers relating to broadband upgrades, one for Broadband Lite and another for Broadband Unlimited.It is an impossibility for a new customer to upgrade because they have nothing to upgrade in the first place.The only people who can upgrade are existing customers.My advice remains,anybody wanting to upgrade to Anytime+ should do so through Quidco on the off chance that Quidco honour this offer.It costs nothing.

Exchange:
      Thanks

Perhaps you can explain to me then, why, at the beginning of the year as an existing Sky customer, I was able to upgrade to 20meg Broadband via Quidco and receive 25 cash back ? If you look at their site now, you will see two offers relating to broadband upgrades, one for Broadband Lite and another for Broadband Unlimited.
      The cashback comes from commission paid by Sky. TV and broadband are independent products as far as Sky are concerned, so a TV customer buying broadband will get cashback and vice versa. It won't pay out if a TV subscriber takes out an HD pack or Sky World or a BB customer upgrades to Unlimited.

NewsreadeR is offline Site Founder
      Exchange: Marshalls Cross
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      Blog Entries

Perhaps you can explain to me then, why, at the beginning of the year as an existing Sky customer, I was able to upgrade to 20meg Broadband via Quidco and receive 25 cash back ?
      Because at that time, Sky were offering money in the form of commission for people to upgrade etc - Sky change the offers all the time for affiliates.
      ~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~