I've noticed that recently my SNR figure has dropped by about 1db, over the values throughout the day/night cycle. Nothing has changed wiring wise, so i'm just wondering what could have affected it. I wouldnt bother about it to much, but it does seem to have coincided with a speed drop during the evenings (having to reboot the router to get full speed back) - the evening figure used to be about 8, and now is around 6.5 to 7.
Besides this, i noticed that there is no actual 'test' socket inside the master socket, with pretty much an empty box, other than the 2 wires going to the external socket of the box. I am using an adsl nation XF-1e filter, which i have done from day one (back in February)