Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

RatDVD sites???

This is a discussion on RatDVD sites??? within the P2P / File sharing forums, part of the General chat category; i was wondering if anyone knew any sites with a large selection of RatDVD torrents. for those of you wondering ...

flomtl is offline Banned
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

RatDVD sites???

i was wondering if anyone knew any sites with a large selection of RatDVD torrents.

for those of you wondering what RatDVD is:
      wikipedia says:
      ratDVD is a highly compressed file type, containing all the contents of a Digital Versatile Disc (DVD) movie. Files compressed by ratDVD are usually one to two gigabytes in size. It is currently available only for the Microsoft Windows Operating system.
      ratDVD works by compressing a full DVD into a .ratDVD file and then playing its contents by decompressing the file and using a DirectShow-compatible DVD player.

its basically a 1Gb version of an entire DVD (including menu) faster to download and all you have to do after is convert it.

If anyone knows any sites (privat trackers or public) that have alot of these types of torrents that would be great!
      i know isohunt has a couple and was wondering if any of the privat trackers have some of these. Im only a member on demonoid and they have a few but no large selectoin anywhere

2. Advertisement
      NewsreadeR is offline Site Founder
      Exchange: Marshalls Cross
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504n
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      Blog Entries

Re: RatDVD sites???

Sorry to be a party pooper

Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
      I would try looking on Google, as we won't allow links on here. Sorry!
      ~ Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ~