Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Freesat from Sky to Sky tv

This is a discussion on Freesat from Sky to Sky tv within the Offers forums, part of the Sky & Sky+ TV category; Hi guys brand new to this forum, have spent most of my time around the cable forums. Currently have all ...

ottoni is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Freesat from Sky to Sky tv

Hi guys brand new to this forum, have spent most of my time around the cable forums. Currently have all services with Virgin Media but am looking into coming over to 'the dark side'!,

Guy who lives next door to me is actually a sky installer, I asked him about any family and friends discounts and he said he usually gets them issued to him every quarter.

He did however recommend this site, he did say that some people may have 'access' to codes, as different personnel within sky recieve different offers for sky.

I think it's time to leave virgin, not enough HD and not enough choice and a bill hike to boot! any help would be much appreciated, thankyou.

2. Advertisement
      Scubbie is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: 02392
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non-Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,242 Times in 2,105 Posts

Re: Freesat from Sky to Sky tv

Some members do occasionally get discount codes. We have a dedicated section for these to be posted in.

I guess that they too will have issues over the quarterly issue of codes for Staff.

Could I suggest that you check out a site called 'Quidco . it too often makes various offers.

P.S. I have moved your post to the 'Offers' section. Please also read this thread: http://www.skyuser.co.uk/forum/offer...code-here.html

PlusNet Fibre since Jan 2021
      Previously Sky Fibre & Sky BB since 2010.