I currently have Sky FTTC with no TV and only basic phone line. I get about 35Mb download speed.

I am moving house and the speed availability checker tells me that the new house can't have FTTC so it will have to be ADSL with a speed of around 10Mb.

My question is, if Sky tell me they can't provide the same broadband connection at my new house that I have at my current address can I cancel without penalty and get Virgin instead?