Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Cancelling sky premium channels with sky+ would I still be ale to record freetoair?

This is a discussion on Cancelling sky premium channels with sky+ would I still be ale to record freetoair? within the Joining or leaving Sky forums, part of the Other Sky help and support category; Hello We have decided to remove out HD subscription and Sports and Entertainment and just keeping the Sky Broadband and ...

webbymaster is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Cancelling sky premium channels with sky+ would I still be able to record freetoair?

Hello

We have decided to remove out HD subscription and Sports and Entertainment and just keeping the Sky Broadband and Sky Talk and only receiving the Free to Air.

I would like to know please will we also loose the ability to record and play the free to air channels on our sky+ box please?

Thanks in advance.
      Last edited by webbymaster; 02-05-13 at 04:56 AM.

2. Advertisement
      Annie UK is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: LWFEL
      Broadband ISP: BT Infinity 2
      Router: TP-Link Archer C7
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Cancelling sky premium channels with sky+ would I still be able to record freetoair?

You cannot record any channels without a subscription In the past you have been able to pay Sky a months subscription of 10 to keep the recording facility active. In the long run it would be my advice to purchase a Freesat box where recording and channels are totally free.

shakey1980 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: New Brancepeth NENP
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+HD 1TB
      Thanks

Re: Cancelling sky premium channels with sky+ would I still be ale to record freetoair?

yeah Annie UKis right all channels are listed here you will be able to record on a freesat Pvr if (you see youtube in the list that is only freetime pvr) if all you really want is HD and recording freatures buy a freesat + and just swap out your box and scan for channels i have one in my room pretty good dont see why should why i get muliroom waste of money if you ask me