Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Watch American TV in UK (The Easy Way)

This is a discussion on Watch American TV in UK (The Easy Way) within the General Computing and Internet forums, part of the Community channel category; Well i was trying to watch A&ETV but kept getting "this video is unavalible in your location" message. I then ...

RADZ1973 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01424
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: ASUS DSL-AC68U
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Watch American TV in UK (The Easy Way)

Well i was trying to watch A&ETV but kept getting "this video is unavalible in your location" message. I then looked for some work around's and after using VPN's and IP hiders, i was ready to give up as none of these worked and made the pages load very very slow. Then i found a simple chrome extension which worked brilliantly and was so simple to install. So if you are trying to watch American TV then please use this link removed its so much easier than any other way i found and it works.

Video Tutorial

* Mod note: Link to this extension has been removed as it was transitioning through a gaming forum for unknown reasons (referral?).

The Chrome extension referred to is called Media Hint. It costs $3.95/month and offers a 7 day trial. Use at your own risk - Chrome extensions can do a lot of things without the user being aware. Skyuser does not endorse this product.
      Last edited by Saturday; 12-04-14 at 10:29 AM.

2. Advertisement
      j4zk is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01753
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Watch American TV in UK (The Easy Way)

i use the chrome extension zenmate, by far the fastest free chrome vpn i have used and gives me 12mbps+ 99% of the time. Sometimes it gets quite slow but all i need to do is disconnect it and reconnect it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to j4zk For This Useful Post:

RADZ1973 (15-04-14)