Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hi Everyone

This is a discussion on Hi Everyone within the General chat forums, part of the Community channel category; I see, no I just have ordinary sky box, with sky 2 mix 15 a month. I haven't thought about ...

CYMRAES is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Hi Everyone

I see, no I just have ordinary sky box, with sky 2 mix 15 a month. I haven't thought about sky+ as I have been happy with dvd recorder when I need to record, and as I have freeview integrated tv I can record sky programme and watch something else on freeview.

I hope you find sky broadband a good move ... I just have to decide do I ... don't I, but will have to decide quickly. If I do how long will it take ... I have read some having months of wait! Luck of the draw I guess

2. Advertisement
      deetee89 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: NEGHD
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Think it was just over a couple of weeks from ordering to been activated. One thing to think about is if you play online X Box or PS2 games etc, Sky have done something to the routers so its difficult to get into it's settings. Not sure but i think for gaming and P2P progs the settings need to be altered. Having said that if you read other parts of this forum it is all explained clearly. This is a very informative site, lots of help and advice.

CYMRAES is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Thanks for that Dave,, I have been reading all over these forums, the tech side and sky help etc. I just need to make a decision whether to go for sky or not ... stop dithering!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12