Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 92 of 134 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Like Tree20Likes

Say Hello

This is a discussion on Say Hello within the General chat forums, part of the Community channel category; Originally Posted by newton2703 Hello my Name is Graham I am a gamer and i am 15 Hello Newton, What ...

LiamMc03 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Kneller Hall
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited Pro
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Say Hello

Quote Originally Posted by newton2703 View Post
      Hello my Name is Graham

I am a gamer and i am 15
      Hello Newton,

What games do you play?

2. Advertisement
      SOF006 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Wallsend
      Broadband ISP: BT Infinity
      Router: BT Hub 6 (BT Smart HUB)
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Hello, my name is Joseph.
      I never really introduced myself, I just came on the forums made an account and asked for help... lol.

I play games, watch YouTube video's, upload YouTube videos and F2P MMO's such as Cabal, I look for interesting forums to talk in such as this one.

I own an xbox so I guess you could call me a mixed gamer. On my 360 I play Halo 3, Modern Warfare 2, GTA IV, Mass Effect 2, Assassins creed 1 and 2 and Fable 2.

My gamertag is MonsterSync in case anyone would like to add me?

My YouTube account is SOF006

Thanks and that's who I am..

DarrenB is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01925
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Sagem F@ST 2504
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

I'm Darren, currently studying for an MCSE and getting to grips with Exchange Server.

Lickz is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Thanks

Im from UK, 14 and i have SKY as my isp.
      Last edited by Lickz; 21-06-10 at 08:16 PM.

Foxdrove is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01373
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Other
      Thanks

Hi, just joined this forum, i work for sky, and although its got some great deals in price, dont always be fooled by the wrapper!!!
      You get what you pay for in this life and if you dont get any hassle with the company, good for you!
      Internally the company are changing the way they work. its suppose to be a seamless transfer, but unfortunately for those taking the phone line, and not all of you, you may suffer problems that do not just take a quick fix. When coming from BT, you can almost taste the dissatisifaction BT customer's suffer when they join Sky. It does seem that people that come from BT have more problems than those that come from the other companies.
      Like i said, if you dont have problems with your broadband? Thats great, but please be aware that when you dont take out the insurance at the end of your 12 month contract with sky, and your router fails, you will have to pay 28.00 this will incl P&P for a new router, because its run out of warranty, the one they give you at the beginning of your contract.

LovelyLesley is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0208
      Broadband ISP: bt
      Thanks

Hi, i have just registered and, dont laugh, but i dont know how to post a question?!The private msge from yourself says go on the 'say hello' post ,am i on that and have i done it right? I think this is a great website and have visited it many times for sky info. Thanks

zebredy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Thanks

Hi my name is Lorna, I have been watching sky since my parents first got it years and years ago. Great for me as back then I could watch Star Trek (when they were being shown first time round) and same too with others shows

I moved in with my hubby (another trekkie yay) over 4 years ago, and we got sky a few months after that, and have had it ever since.

My husband sometime says money wise he would like to cancel sky, but never does as there are so many things on there we like watching together. He works 60hrs a week 6-6 Monday to Friday, so if he wants to veg out on the sofa in-front of TV watching SGU etc at night, why not I say..

No kids yet (would like some before I'm 30 but I'm already 28 and there's no sign of that happening any time soon) I do however have four gorgeous cats though, all 1 years old (though looking at them you'd think they were different ages due to there size) All moggies, two black cats called Suzie and Harry, and two tabbys named Izzy and Darwin, all sisters and brothers and they all know how to cheer me up when Im a little down couldn't see life without them.

I do work for agencies so work when I can (not much going at mo) there is enough to keep be going but only just (dam recession etc) When I'm not working I'm either looking for work, keeping flat running, playing with my cats, watching Tv or keeping an eye on my 2 facebook groups I started, a 'UK Star Trek Fans', and 'UK Stargate Universe Fans' one.

No Sky+ yet (dam council) but I have been informed that they are going to upgrade everything to allow for council tenants in flats to get sky+ (when ever that is) I'm thinking that's partly down to sky scrapping there normal sky boxes, but that could just be me.

Rambling stopped now, that's it from me for now, glad I found this site, am off to post a question, but pretty sure I know the answer

duell333 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01226
      Broadband ISP: Sky Connect
      Thanks

lo newsreader

redkop206 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0151
      Thanks

Hi Just found and signed up for the forum. I am a senior citizen whose hobbies are my computer and supporting Liverpool for my sins. Hope to pick up a few hints from the forum. Cheers E1

Juventino is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Mid/Everyday
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Thanks

Hi everyone,

My name is Gamal, 36 years of young, from south yorkshire. I'm a network engineer currently working towards my cisco CCNA certifaction.

Just like to say this forum is champion.

Thanks

Page 92 of 134 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast