Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 71 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Like Tree20Likes

Say Hello

This is a discussion on Say Hello within the General chat forums, part of the Community channel category; Just "Hello" to you all really with not much to add about myself . I am pretty boring really and ...

sinclaircats is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: High Marnham
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky+
      Thanks

Re: Say Hello

Just "Hello" to you all really with not much to add about myself . I am pretty boring really and have had Sky for oh gosh probably at least ten years . I am on AOL for my computer and have been with them for even longer because sadly I am too much of a coward to leave anyone once I join. I've had nightmares with AOL but you know better the devil you know saying seems to work for me. I have Sky in my motorhome too but that only gives me basic sky blah blah blah while at home I have the full works .( No broadband or telephone just the full viewing package )

I have to say that this forum is TOTALLY BRILLIANT and you people are seriously lovely and so helpful which amazes me because other Forums I have visited over the years haven't been friendly like this one.

EEEEEEEK I just realised I have probably gone on for far too long so can I finish by saying "Hello everyone" plus thank you all for the help and advice over the last few days " and lastly what a fabulous site this is

I hope this is enough to give you all an insight to me. I have two boys aged 30 and 34 and have been married for 21 years , have one doggie named Widget aged ten and lastly have five goldfishies named Motley, Billy, Libby, Romeo and lastly Blade .
      p.s. I have been here with you all for a couple of days now but is their a way we can e mail updates from any posts on here pleaseeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Advertisement
      b19jon is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: o2
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Hi all,

Been lurking on this site for months now, so thought I would join up and say Hi.

I have read some sound advice from some of the members of this site. Thank you all.

Low down on me .. i'm 27 , work for Mercedes benz *hides* and I want sky hd

Mooka One is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Thanks

Just a quick hello from me, a tall Scotsman anticipating the arrival of Sky HD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mooka One View Post
      Just a quick hello from me, a tall Scotsman anticipating the arrival of Sky HD

I wish I had the money for sky HD but I already pay SKY just under a hundred pounds every month so no way can I afford to pay more.

In-case you wonder why my bill is so high I pay 47 for our SKY and my darling neighbour who couldn't afford SKY no way I treated to a years SKY eeeeeeek I may go to heaven when I die teehee I am so good hahahahahaha ( she is the best neighbour ever )

skypaulusplus Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

i wish i was your neighbour

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skypaulusplus View Post
      i wish i was your neighbour

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless BUT as you are my newest and bestest fwiend in the whole wild world it does mean if you ever in ****eland then you can ask moi for help and it will be given. You are a sweetheart paul and I see you helping people which I think is just so wonderful.
      Bless your sweet heart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

skypaulusplus Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

feel warm inside

bobsummers is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 744
      Broadband ISP: Sky Mid
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Hi everyone, another Sky newbie although my prime forum is Birmingham history forum, which is magic with great folk and an amazing amount oh history for my home city.
      I have everything Sky full package,TV, phone, 5 broadband which I will come back too!!
      Yes well and truly locked in which is my first moan, why do Sky always reward the user's that want or threaten to leave with free X box and reduced fees for 3 months. It would be more logical to reward their full paying members with freebie's, as we are primarily where their wealth is generated from.
      To my other moan my broad band is so slow 740 kbps download and 360 kbps upload. What are sky going to do about it. Why don't they rent space or lines on Fiber optics thats already in the ground (An underused public national treasure ). Virgin never paid to have it put in and our government subbed some of the work financially. It should be like the gas pipe we the tax payers should own it and no one company should own the fiber optics!!! Come on Gorden sort it out!!!
      Other than that I'm a Sky Fan and HELLO!

saint1d is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: no idea!
      Broadband ISP: Sky Base
      Thanks

Hi

I've had a look round skyuser.co.uk a few times but only just got round to registering as a user. I'm 34, have a wife and one son who is 5.

I joined sky BB because they were the cheapest, and to start it was a total nightmare, nothing worked. After a couple of months though everything was sorted and I've had no problems since.

TV wise I think Sky+ rocks

Dowsey is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0151355
      Broadband ISP: Sky Mid
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

I am a father of 2 my daughter is 20 and my son is 15.
      He was an avid internet gamer up to Xmas 2008 but since I have joined SKY my broadband speed has been that slow he has not been able to play on line.
      Sick of phoning SKY and taking time off work so that an engineer can call round and do exactly the same things the previous engineer did.
      I know for sure that my daughter loves me but not so sure that my lad does anymore.
      All because his dad listened to a pack of lies from 2 salesman about SKY broadband.