Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 21 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Like Tree20Likes

Say Hello

This is a discussion on Say Hello within the General chat forums, part of the Community channel category; HI , NAMES LEE MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS, LEEDSFAN ( UNFORTUNATELY ) DARTS PLAYER AND OLDEST OF 10 !!!...

bullseye1975 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: cannock
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Say Hello

HI , NAMES LEE MARRIED WITH 2 KIDS, LEEDSFAN ( UNFORTUNATELY ) DARTS PLAYER AND OLDEST OF 10 !!!

2. Advertisement
      Pharuk is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Spennymoor
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Hello, I'm Dave... just converted over to Sky BB Max from AOL..

Been browsing forums for a while now before I made descision... So its all your faults I am here now..

I have not got my letter off Sky yet telling me that I am going to be connected on a certain date.. But I managed to use my BT account to see when any activity was on my line and ripped the user name and password out of my Sky router and put it in my own Netgear one.

Anyway hello and thanks for the help so far even if you didnt realise you did so.

skybbaddicted is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Hello!!

Hi all!

I think my nickname is just describing me : I am just SKY Broadband Addicted ("skybbaddicted"). This offer is just simply the best I have ever subscribed to. And I am pretty sure we havn't reached the full capacity of Sky service offer - like we say : this is just the beginning!

So I am totally satisfied to "come on board" onto sky broadband!

cheers!
      +++

ao101 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: coatbridge
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Hi all, my names craig.I work fulltime but was in a car crash few months ago ,so have change from a light pc user to a heavy pc user lol.I have been connected to max for a few months now, was great first couple of months but last few weeks have been a nightmare .I get disconnected on a regular basis, and my speed has dropped from 8mb to less than 1mb, fingers crossed they can sort this soon. Looking forward to lots of help from the forum

UncleMonty is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Base
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Hello Iím Phill, a married father of two, mortgage, car, wage slave and mature online gamer (Iím 36)Ö.. oh and another Leeds fan, so at least I have no need to subscribe to the sports channel.

Iíve just moved over form the dark side Telewest and needed some info on wireless broadband which Iíve found here so thanks.

skyworker is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0131
      Broadband ISP: Connect
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Hello,

Well I am an employee of Sky. I work as a Sky Business Customer Contact. I am not going to give my name, age etc as, although I don't intend to give anything away that could get me in trouble, I would rather not risk it.
      Basically, I only deal with Businesses such as pubs and clubs, so no requests for free subscriptions please lol, I can't access domestic.
      Anywhoo, I do know a lot of the tech procedures and general information about sky. As for the broadband, well I get it as a bonus from my job so I know a lot of the technical side of that too...and if you need help, I'll do my best At least I'll be able to help as much as possible without having to phone and wait for half an hour.

Well, anyway,

Hi!

michaelh is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Droitwich
      Broadband ISP: Mid
      Router: Netgear V2 DG934G
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Hi

I am currently with IDNet (having switched 12 months ago from Plusnet), paying £24.99 per month. Their customer service is excellent, as are speeds etc. and no shaping, but I've only used CS once and the chance of saving £20 per month is appealing. I am hoping to get a view on people's experiences of switching to and using Sky.

Michael
      Michael Howard's Railway Pictures - Home

SatDish is offline Site Founder
      Exchange: Gravesend, NDGRA
      Broadband ISP: Virgin XXL 200
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Yes
      Thanks
      Blog Entries

welcome to the site mihaelh, have a good read of the forums to help you make an informative choice, both good and bad.

Glenn
      "To help would be a great adventure"

RickyC is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Salford
      Broadband ISP: Mid/JNET
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skyworker View Post
      Hello,

Well I am an employee of Sky. I work as a Sky Business Customer Contact. I am not going to give my name, age etc as, although I don't intend to give anything away that could get me in trouble, I would rather not risk it.
      Basically, I only deal with Businesses such as pubs and clubs, so no requests for free subscriptions please lol, I can't access domestic.
      Anywhoo, I do know a lot of the tech procedures and general information about sky. As for the broadband, well I get it as a bonus from my job so I know a lot of the technical side of that too...and if you need help, I'll do my best At least I'll be able to help as much as possible without having to phone and wait for half an hour.

Well, anyway,

Hi!
      Expect a lot of Pm's lol

tag
      tag is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Hi guys,

I've just taken up Sky Broadband Max, having since been with tiscali Broadband 2Mbps. So far things are looking good and the installation was a breeze. I've had a couple of lock-ups, but it's early days and I'm still getting the hang of things.

Regards,

Terry