Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

What is Your Favourite TV Show?

This is a discussion on What is Your Favourite TV Show? within the General chat forums, part of the Community channel category; My favorite TV show is Dekalog, a 10 part miniseries that bases each episode on one of the ten commandments. ...

AamiBrownz is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Everyday Lite
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: What is Your Favourite TV Show?

My favorite TV show is Dekalog, a 10 part miniseries that bases each episode on one of the ten commandments. Sounds preachy, right? Well, it’s not. Instead of easy morals, it’s more about the complex and messy nature of humans and their relationships with one another. All of the episodes take place in one apartment complex but often involve complete different sets of characters. It’s also one of the best looking TV shows I’ve ever seen. I usually use any of these torrent sites to watch my favorite shows specially Dekalog
      Last edited by AamiBrownz; 03-11-20 at 06:53 PM.

2. Advertisement

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516