Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky Sports for iPad

This is a discussion on Sky Sports for iPad within the General chat forums, part of the Community channel category; I recently changed by iPad and now I cannot get the Sky Sports for iPad app to work as it ...

Rturner003 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 01242
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR101
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Sky Sports for iPad

I recently changed by iPad and now I cannot get the Sky Sports for iPad app to work as it reported that I reached the device limit. Having just lost a good twenty minutes of my life on a Sky advisor web chat only to be told that he was now able to sent it to the correct team, I was waiting to asked what my blood group was.

Anyway my question is why is the Sky Sports for iPad app only restricted to one device? I can what the sports channels on Sky Go on 4 devices with a ability to manage the devices on line. So why I'd the sports app so difficult. I have two iPads in my house and I would love to use the sports app on which ever one is available to me at the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. Advertisement
      lettice is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0.4 mile away and cabinet 350 yards
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Superfast + Boost
      Router: Sky Broadband Hub SR203
      Sky TV: SkyQ2tbV2+mini
      Thanks

Re: Sky Sports for iPad

The Sky Sports for iPad uses the same device limits as Sky Go.
      From within the app you can view the sky sports channels and the F1 race control, interactive Cricket, Champions League. These are only for sky sports customers.
      The app is only free to sky sports customers and 4.99 to others, but without the sky sports channels and interactive f1 and cricket etc.