Results 1 to 2 of 2
This is a discussion on Setanta within the General chat forums, part of the Community channel category; Having subscribed to Setanta for approx 6 months, I have been trying to cancel for the past few weeks. They ...
- 09-03-08, 07:14 AM #1
Having subscribed to Setanta for approx 6 months, I have been trying to cancel for the past few weeks. They won't take no for an answer.
- I have phoned them three times and been sent round the houses each time. Each time I told them I was adamant I wanted to leave.
- I have written to them to confirm my cancellation.
- I have canceled my direct debit.
- They have phoned me several times and tried to get me to change my mind by offering it at half price for three months. Each time I said no.
- They have texted my mobile saying to ring them urgently about my subscription.
Despite all of this, I still check and I'm still receiving the broadcasts. When will it end?
They have to be the most incompetent company I have ever dealt with. Has anyone else had similar problems with them?
- 09-03-08, 11:16 AM #2
A bit late now but I would never give my mobile number out to any company for any reason, if you have cancelled your direct debit I would have thought sooner or late they will leave you alone and that your subscription will be cancelled. When they phone up just ignore them or don't answer in the first place if you know it is them calling.