Quote Originally Posted by richone54 View Post
The wifes out tonight (duffy concert), my sons at his gradparents, i have the house to myself.
wonder what i can do ? any suggestions

(Note: this is a family site, nothing rude please )
Theres only one thing you can do, and thats start divorce proceedings.
How dare she!
Leave you on your own, without food or drink?

Lazy cow!