After a phone call today told us they are still looking in to the problem my wife said so this could go on for another year or so and the telephonist lady said yes it probably might do, so we sent an email to the AllCustomerCareEscalation if we don't hear, we will be sending an email to you know who. we are fed up with waiting for so long for this problem to be sorted.
Sorry to be a moaner but when you pay the full package you should get what your entitled too and if there was another company we would not have no hesitation to move.