Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up


    Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.


    Advertisement

    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Results 11 to 20 of 21

    X-Factor

    This is a discussion on X-Factor within the General chat forums, part of the Community channel category; thought he looked more like Jake Busey son [perhaps a mating with him and sharon osbourne...

    1. #11
      dtr44's Avatar
      dtr44 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: halfway wshal
      Broadband ISP: Max
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      glasgow
      Posts
      1,022
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: X-Factor

      thought he looked more like Jake Busey son [perhaps a mating with him and sharon osbourne


    2. Advertisement
    3. #12
      eyemdee's Avatar
      eyemdee is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: EMMNSFI
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Sky Hub SR102
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Posts
      716
      Thanks
      4
      Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

      Re: X-Factor

      Quote Originally Posted by steesh2302 View Post
      Leon was bound to win. Fact, he will appeal to a wider audience, and sell records to chart. Dolph Lundren's love child will only ever appeal to a particular audience, and end up in shows in the west end
      Exactly more or less word for word what my wife said. Which makes me even more gutted that I didn't have a flutter! I don't mind who turns my tenner into £120 or how badly they sing!!

    4. #13
      SatDish's Avatar
      SatDish is offline Site Founder
      Exchange: Gravesend, NDGRA
      Broadband ISP: Virgin XXL 200
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Yes
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Kent, UK
      Posts
      5,206
      Thanks
      42
      Thanked 41 Times in 28 Posts
      Blog Entries
      1

      Re: X-Factor

      Quote Originally Posted by maxping View Post
      Im just glad its all over.
      I second that
      "To help would be a great adventure"

    5. #14
      TRIaXOR™'s Avatar
      TRIaXOR™ is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: WSDRU
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Location
      Glasgow
      Posts
      162
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: X-Factor

      gawd, even radio stations in Wales are boycotting Leons single over apparant phone problems when people in wales tried to vote (upto 10 times) talk about sour grapes. I wonder what would have happened if Leon was from Wales? not a bloomin thing IMHO..

      the X-Factor should NOT have made this a England Vs Scotland Vs Wales scenario, the funny thing is, you dont hear people in England screamin blue murder because thier entry didnt win.

      Leon Won, Child of the Damned didn't, Get Over It!


      'Its just not fair' says Rhydian (bottom right)


      **goes into hiding fearing he will be attacked by roving bands of choir singers**
      Last edited by TRIaXOR™; 17-12-07 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Added pic for comedy value, hehehe
      Powered by Sky Broadband Unlimited

    6. #15
      TRIaXOR™'s Avatar
      TRIaXOR™ is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: WSDRU
      Broadband ISP: Sky Broadband Unlimited
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Location
      Glasgow
      Posts
      162
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: X-Factor

      Quote Originally Posted by SatDish View Post
      I second that
      Same here.
      Powered by Sky Broadband Unlimited

    7. #16
      mikey4020's Avatar
      mikey4020 is offline Sky User Moderator
      Exchange: Halfway/WSHAL
      Broadband ISP: O2 Premium (4th Aug)
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Scotland, UK
      Posts
      611
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: X-Factor

      I know people who tried to vote for Leon and couldn't get though so I don't see what the problem is personally. The guy will get his record deal anyway and probably make it to the stage so what's the problem. As will Same Difference! Everyone's a winner??

    8. #17
      steesh2302's Avatar
      steesh2302 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0191
      Broadband ISP: VM 10Meg
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: VM V+ HD
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Just Ootside Toon
      Posts
      382
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: X-Factor

      Gawd, if England's 'finalist' had of won, that would have been a massive fix. Same Difference, same sh**. We can only prey they fade into the distance

    9. #18
      maxping's Avatar
      maxping is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Location
      Cumbria - U.K
      Posts
      401
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: X-Factor

      Quote Originally Posted by mikey4020 View Post
      As will Same Difference! Everyone's a winner??

      The poor radio listeners are not,if i hear another single by the lady/man i am going to cut the plug off the one at work.

    10. #19
      steesh2302's Avatar
      steesh2302 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 0191
      Broadband ISP: VM 10Meg
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: VM V+ HD
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Just Ootside Toon
      Posts
      382
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: X-Factor

      The fools. When you say radio listeners, I assume you mean kids - into high school musical and all that crap. They, bless em, will learn

    11. #20
      maxping's Avatar
      maxping is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Location
      Cumbria - U.K
      Posts
      401
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

      Re: X-Factor

      Quote Originally Posted by steesh2302 View Post
      When you say radio listeners, I assume you mean kids - into high school musical and all that crap. They, bless em, will learn
      No i meant everyone at work who has no choice but to listen because they cannot turn the kin thing off.

     

     
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    SkyUser - Copyright © 2006-2020. SatDish and NewsreadeR | SkyUser is in no way affiliated with Sky Broadband / BSkyB
    RIPA NOTICE: NO CONSENT IS GIVEN FOR INTERCEPTION OF PAGE TRANSMISSION