Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

TV, BB & Phone

This is a discussion on TV, BB & Phone within the General chat forums, part of the Community channel category; Hi All, my brother in law is moving to Finchley and needs to get all af the above. the flat ...

richone54 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: watford
      Broadband ISP: Virgin
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Other
      Thanks

TV, BB & Phone

Hi All,

my brother in law is moving to Finchley and needs to get all af the above.
      the flat has had sky before (seems to be about 6 diff dish's on the house)
      Sky would have been my choice, and he does like the the sky plus functions but he has no real need for the movies or sports
      the lowest package for sky & bb would be 27 (sky 16 plus 10.50 Bt line rental)
      he is also looking at tiscali for BB, TV & Phone which is about 19 but i'm not sure if the box supplied has any record functions (does seem to have some sort of last 7 day veiw anytime thing?)

any other suggestions would be great

(P.S i did get the offer in the post about recomend a friend and they get sky plus box free but lost it in transit to his old house, any idears, if he he did go to sky how i could still do this ?)

2. Advertisement
      Jonny4911 is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Hounslow - LWHOU
      Broadband ISP: O2 Broadband Standard
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: TV, BB & Phone

if thats all you need then sky should be ok, its the best for value in my opinion if thats what you're paying for it. the tiscali tv doesn't include the recording functions 2 my knowledge, the 7 day catch up is simply tv on demand.