Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You get what you pay for

This is a discussion on You get what you pay for within the General chat forums, part of the Community channel category; To be honest I don't think Sky are that bad-good infact for a fiver a month. Where else would you ...

puretoon is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: NEGF
      Broadband ISP: o2
      Router: Netgear V1 DG834GT
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: You get what you pay for

To be honest I don't think Sky are that bad-good infact for a fiver a month. Where else would you get BB for that? and their customer service aint that bad either compared to most of them. I say 'most' as I've been with some ISP's and their customer service is pure crap!
      One of the grouch's I've got with ISP's is they insist on using foreigners for their help lines and most have shocking accents, so thick it proves a language barrier before you start.

The only thing regarding Sky BB is their homepage takes bloody ages to load these days-has anyone else noticed? or do other not use that as their homepage?

No, things aren't that bad with Sky-beleive me.

2. Advertisement
      Undecided Adrian is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Stevenage
      Broadband ISP: BT
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+ HD
      Thanks

Re: You get what you pay for

Even with all the problems I had with the setup of this BB account Sky are nowhere near as bad as BT and NTHell and at 10 a month I am well happy.

Although if a company says what do you expect you get what you pay for the law is quite the opposite in fact, saying that is a real no no and I had NTL try that one on me until I started quoting the goods and services act, then they backed down quickly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123