Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

hi and thanks

This is a discussion on hi and thanks within the Everyday Life forums, part of the Community channel category; hi , im singer from the lanarkshire area,scotland , i just joined here today and thouhht i would introduce myself, ...

singer is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: lanarkshire
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: multiroom
      Thanks

hi and thanks

hi , im singer from the lanarkshire area,scotland , i just joined here today and thouhht i would introduce myself, im medical professional and have been cable user for many years , now thinking of moving to sky , will have a read and look at posts and see what you al think about sky

thanks singer

2. Advertisement
      nodrog is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: wskiw
      Broadband ISP: Sky Fibre Unlimited
      Router: sky hub SR102
      Sky TV: SKY+ HD 1tb box
      Thanks

Re: hi and thanks

hi singer i live in ayrshire and have been with sky for two years on the unlimited package

truly unlimited usage and good speed and downloads i connect at 15mb and speed tests show a consistant 12-14 mb

would need to be a great price to get me to move my only other choice woulb be BE/O2 which is not available in my exchange the only other option is talk talk which now give an upto 20mb service but better with the devil i know than the devil i dont