Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kids travelling on a bus in Warrington

This is a discussion on Kids travelling on a bus in Warrington within the Everyday Life forums, part of the Community channel category; this thread was fun. up her the bus drivers used to hate driving the school buses as they were always ...

skypaulusplus Guest
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP:
      Router:
      Sky TV:

Re: Kids travelling on a bus in Warrington

this thread was fun.

up her the bus drivers used to hate driving the school buses as they were always getting smashed up by the kids,i never saw the same bus 2 weeks running

2. Advertisement
      dire_wolf is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Stockport
      Broadband ISP: Sky Max/Unlimited
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+ &Multiroom
      Thanks

Re: Kids travelling on a bus in Warrington

I remember way back when I was at college I visited during the summer holidays to get a head start on revision for my A-levels. I was using my concessionary pass all week (which got me on for about 28p I think lol) then for some unknown reason the bus driver on the way back home on the friday refused to take the pass because it was summer holidays, demanding I pay full fare, which I didn't have. Mobile telephones werent that common back then and there was no phone box close so I had to walk all 10 miles back home, which was mainly uphill. Granted I slept very well that night lol.

When I told my mum the next morning she went absolutely mental at the guy in the travel office and I ended up with a 12 month 'uber rider' or whatever they are called as an apology.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12