- Wireless: WiFi N 144mbps on a single channel (4 MIMO aerials inside) – WiFi Alliance Certification
- Ethernet: 4 100mb Ports with activity LEDs
- ADSL2+ Socket
- Built in PSU
- Automatically and dynamically selects optimum wireless channel
- 4 Simple LED icon indicators (Power, Wireless, Internet, Sky+ HD)
- Energy efficient - complies with the “Code of Conduct on Energy Consumption of Broadband Equipment” within Europe
- Automated loss of connection diagnostics (pending release)
- Same router for both ADSL & Fibre
- WiFi Chipset: Broadcom 6362
The SR101 is made in China but has been designed in-house by Sky.
Please note: We have a few more documents ready for publication on the forum and when they have had the final proof checks completed we will publish them on the forum. These include various guides and photographs for everyone to view. We had planned for these to be completed for Early September so please be patient.
There is some information we will need to withhold for the present time. Once Sky has made the official launch, this will be released.