Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

• How To Install DD-WRT On The TP-Link WR1043ND

This is how I installed DD-WRT on the TP-Link WR1043ND

1. get you username and password - Sky Broadband Password Calculator - pH-Mb - you need to input the LAN Mac address and the default wireless key (on the back of your router)

2. download the DD-WRT firmware - i used this one click me!! (you want factory-to-ddwrt.bin)

3. use this video to learn how to install DD-WRT (skip to 1m20sec)

4. once installed change the default username and password (it will prompt you to do this)

5. click administration then commands and paste the below into the commands shell box. change the username and password to what you extracted earlier and click save start up

killall udhcpc

/usr/sbin/udhcpc -i vlan2 -c "username|password" -p /var/run/udhcpc.pid -s /tmp/udhcpc
      6. reboot and you should be good to go
      This article was originally published in forum thread: Just replaced sky router = mind blown started by Apache14 View original post
    SkyUser - Copyright © 2006-2020. SatDish and NewsreadeR | SkyUser is in no way affiliated with Sky Broadband / BSkyB
    RIPA NOTICE: NO CONSENT IS GIVEN FOR INTERCEPTION OF PAGE TRANSMISSION