Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky Anytime Help

This is a discussion on Sky Anytime Help within the Asking for help forums, part of the Broadband Technical Help category; Hey, Im new to this forum and wasn't sure if this was the place to post my problem. I have ...

cnagra is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sky
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Sky Anytime Help

Hey,

Im new to this forum and wasn't sure if this was the place to post my problem.

I have tried calling sky, but they don't know anything, and can't help me. What the problem is, is that when i try using sky anytime with sky sports it keeps buffering the video to 100% then plays a milisecond then goes back to 0% and repeats over and over. The weird thing is, the golf videos are fine, they buffer quick and play every time. Its every other video that don't work. Another point is that if i try and download the video instead, it then plays with no sound, but if I go to the file directly and play it in media player it is fine. Again the golf videos play fine with sound.

Can anyone help as im totally stuck

CNagra

2. Advertisement
      Draig is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Not on Sly anymore
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Sky Anytime Help

I have tried calling sky, but they don't know anything, and can't help me.
      Not surprising I called them earlier today about a problem with Sky anytime, the first 2 people I spoke to obviously didn't even know what it was, the third person told me I had a broadband problem <sigh>, and the 4th person pretended to be deaf until I hung up.

In the end I emailed them. Awaiting reply. All I have is a problem with the signup process (won't accept my card number) so good luck with this one! Suggest filling the contact form in hopefully you will get to someone who knows more about it if you don't get a reply here.