Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Nikkai : Model a86kh 5.8ghz audio / video sender

This is a discussion on Nikkai : Model a86kh 5.8ghz audio / video sender within the Asking for help forums, part of the Broadband Technical Help category; I am new to this forum and need some help. I have a special needs daughter and bought a NIKKAI ...

keyson is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: 02392
      Broadband ISP: BT
      Router: nikkai model : a86kh
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Nikkai : Model a86kh 5.8ghz audio / video sender

I am new to this forum and need some help. I have a special needs daughter and bought a NIKKAI MODEL : A86KH 5.8Hz Audio / Video Sender. I connected the transmitter up to the Sky box in my son's room . Using the SECOND SCART connection. The other scart connection is plugged into the TV. I then connected the reciever to the Samsung LCD TV via the SCART and selected source on the TV - EXT ( has the picture of the Scart) all the other sources are PC , Componet , AV . Using the Sky remote it does change the sky box in the other room but I am receiveing no picture or Sound. Message comes up saying check the connection. Can somebody please help me as my daughter is due home tonight and would like her to watch thew Sky in her newly decorated room. SAhe is in care in Devon UK and comes home about 7 times a year and that is why did get multi room. Hope somebody can help. Thank you

2. Advertisement
      seawright is offline Sky User Member
      Broadband ISP: Other ISP
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky+HD box
      Thanks

Re: Nikkai : Model a86kh 5.8ghz audio / video sender

Do you have anything else (for instance a DVD player) you could connect to the Samsung LCD TV in place of the receiver to check the TV, scart lead and whether the correct external input is being selected?

keyson is offline Sky User Member
      Broadband ISP: BT
      Router: nikkai model : a86kh
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Re: Nikkai : Model a86kh 5.8ghz audio / video sender

Quote Originally Posted by seawright View Post
      Do you have anything else (for instance a DVD player) you could connect to the Samsung LCD TV in place of the receiver to check the TV, scart lead and whether the correct external input is being selected?
      Hi,

I will try that tonight. Thanks for your help.