Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Matsui M22DIGB19 remote code!!

This is a discussion on Matsui M22DIGB19 remote code!! within the Asking for help forums, part of the Broadband Technical Help category; Does anyone know the code for Matsui M22DIGB19 T.V? I have tried every Matsui code i can find on the ...

meatarm is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: basic
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Matsui M22DIGB19 remote code!!

Does anyone know the code for Matsui M22DIGB19 T.V?

I have tried every Matsui code i can find on the net, Sky dont know it either as i have called them.

any help?

Thanks guys

2. Advertisement
      IWasNotTheEnemy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: SSRAD
      Broadband ISP: NOWTV Fab Fibre
      Router: NOWTV Hub 2
      Sky TV: NowTV
      Thanks

Re: Matsui M22DIGB19 remote code!!

Matsui codes...

0477 263, 205, 037, 383, 471, 039, 100, 065, 515,

239, 245, 382, 322, 461, 300, 607, 544, 399,

461, 063, 208, 219, 223, 297, 498, 391, 459,

572, 288, 477
      -------------------------------------------

Useful Sticky: - How To Obtain Your Router Stats, BT Speed Test, Check For Test Socket

IWasNotTheEnemy is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: SSRAD
      Broadband ISP: NOWTV Fab Fibre
      Router: NOWTV Hub 2
      Sky TV: NowTV
      Thanks

Further instructions:

SKY TV HANDSET CODES.

Sky Remote Controls can easily be set up to operate at least the simple functions of your TV (channel change, volume control etc.)

Try the 3 digit codes in column 3 first. If these don't work, then move on to the 4 digit codes.

Some of the TV makes - for example Goodmans - have more than 1 code. In this case, work through the codes in the order that they are given - the more common codes are first in the lists. You might have to try more than 1 code, sometimes you find that a particular code will operate some of the functions, but not all of them.

Update sent in by a viewer, additional instruction into setting up Sky Handset.

Turn on Sky and go to any channel
      Point the remote controller away from the receiver
      On the remote control press “TV”
      Press and hold “Select” and the red button until the light on the controller
      flashes twice.
      Enter the appropriate code
      Point the remote at the receiver and try to adjust the volume. If it works the
      process has been successful. If it does not work repeat the process.

To program the remote control unit using a 3 digit code:

1 Turn your TV on.

2 Press TV on your Sky remote control handset.

3 Hold down SELECT and the RED button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.

4 Key in your 3 digit code selected for your brand of TV from the table below The light on the Sky remote control should blinks twice. If the light blinks once only, recheck the code for your brand of TV and start again at Step 1.

5 Press the STANDBY button on your Sky remote control. If your TV switches off, press SELECT. The light on the Sky remote control blinks twice. Now try the other functions.

6 Repeat if necessary using another code.

To program the remote control unit using a 4 digit code:

1 Turn your TV on.

2 Press TV on your Sky remote control handset.

3 Hold down SELECT and the RED button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.

4 Press TV on the remote again.

5 Type in the 4 digit code for your tv. The LED on the remote should flash twice. If the LED blinks once, recheck the code for your brand of TV and start again at Step 1. Press STANDBY, and your tv should turn off. If it doesnt, switch off, press TV, then press the STANDBY button. Repeat this (press TV, then STANDBY) until your TV turns off, then press SELECT.

If at this point the LED on the Sky remote control blinks three times then all internal codes for that make of receiver have been checked. Repeat from step 1, ensuring that you enter the correct manufacturer code.

7 With a bit of luck, at some point you will see the TV Guide screen. When you do, the remote control setup process is complete. If you did not see the TV Guide screen, you must now complete the following steps.

8 Press TV on your Sky remote control.

9 Hold down SELECT and the GREEN button together for about two seconds, until the red light on the Sky remote control blinks twice.

10 Key in the number of the channel on your TV that you use for watching satellite TV.

11 Press SELECT on your remote control. The red light blinks twice. The remote control setup process is complete
      -------------------------------------------

Useful Sticky: - How To Obtain Your Router Stats, BT Speed Test, Check For Test Socket

Exchange:
      Thanks

Thanks guys, but non of thos codes work, even if they are 3 or 4 digits!.. its driving me mad.

Plus i cant find a number for Matsui!!...

Exchange:
      Thanks

I got through to currys and they have informed me that if sky dont have the code and non of the others work, then it isnt going to happen at all.

ah well

Thanks for your help guys