Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Sky router original firmware

This is a discussion on Sky router original firmware within the Asking for help forums, part of the Broadband Technical Help category; I am trying to re-flash a sky DG934 (to netgear for non sky use) without access to the original cd ...

surveyor is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Garforth
      Broadband ISP: Moved on from Sky Connect (due to EasyNet non delivery of promises)
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Sky router original firmware

I am trying to re-flash a sky DG934 (to netgear for non sky use) without access to the original cd which came with it. The instructions are all geared to having the original firmware from the cd available. Is there somewhere on the site where the router firmwares are hosted or maybe a list of links to hosting sites?

Thanks

2. Advertisement
      surveyor is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange: Garforth
      Broadband ISP: Moved on from Sky Connect (due to EasyNet non delivery of promises)
      Router:
      Sky TV:
      Thanks

Re: Sky router original firmware

The original sky firmware file I was looking for DG934G-1SKUKS_V2.02.34.img

I eventually found a copy here MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

There is also an exact copy of this file within this netgear GPL archive
      ftp://downloads.netgear.com/files/GP...34_src.tar.bz2

The web page containing this ftp link also contains links to various firmwares for other sky branded netgear routers
      Netgear GPL

Unfortunately it involves a 50MB download with all the source to get the required 4MB .img file