Your forum username:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to Sky User - The Unofficial Support Forum for everything Sky! - Proudly helping over 65k members.

Advertisement

Unlocked F@ST 2504 won't open ports??

This is a discussion on Unlocked F@ST 2504 won't open ports?? within the Asking for help forums, part of the Broadband Technical Help category; Hi, I have a Sky Sagem F@ST 2504 wireless router which I have unlocked according to James' instructions on this ...

Ormus is offline Sky User Member
      Exchange:
      Broadband ISP: Pipex
      Router: Non Sky Router
      Sky TV: Sky Basic
      Thanks

Unlocked F@ST 2504 won't open ports??

Hi,
      I have a Sky Sagem F@ST 2504 wireless router which I have unlocked according to James' instructions on this forum, and successfully reverted to the original Sagem interface. (I have left Sky and am now with Pipex). My problem is this : I run Apache 2.2 as a server occasionally when I need to access my computer from elsewhere. I use Port 27618 for this. The Sagem config page is not the same as described here (which is the 2504 Sky version.) When I try to set up Port Forwarding etc incl Firewall rules, nothing happens. I still can't access my comp via the internet, which I can still (tested) when I re-set up my old modem, so it is my Sagem setup that is at fault. Can someone walk me through the process using the original Sagem config page - i.e where it asks for IP addresses/source ports/destination ports etc so that I can get remote access to my pages when Apache is running?? I navigate to 192.168.1.1 fine. Many thanks for any help in advance.

Post moved to non-Sky Help section
      Last edited by Isitme; 26-09-09 at 09:02 PM.

2. Advertisement